Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nasal Specific Therapy


This Friday I go in for a "nasal specific".

This is a procedure in which a balloon is inserted far up into the nose into the conchae of the nasal cavity. If you've ever seen a kid stick a pencil wa-a-a-a-ay up his nose and wondered where in the world it was going, that's where.

You can see in the picture that the bone in the back, the sphenoid bone, is right next to the brain. The skull is made up of many bones, each with a little bit of motion. If you get hit with a baseball bat or come out of the birth canal awkwardly, these bones can move into abnormal positions like any other bones can.

So the nasal specific technique gets more involved, so read on.

At the annual convention in 2009, a naturopathic physician presented a case of a young girl with uncontrolled epilepsy that he had successfully done two nasal specifics for, resolving her seizures entirely. She came up on stage and everyone applauded. A malformation or an irritation on the brain can cause seizures and it seems that it what she had, for one reason or another.

Back to the technique.

The deflated balloon is inserted up into the nose far into one of the 6 cavities (3 on each side). It's attached to a pump, like the ones you see on a blood pressure cuff. The practitioner holds your forhead and squeezes your nostrils closed. Then, there's a sudden burst of air (usually 2 when I have seen it) and a quick deflation.

It's quite violent, actually, because the body can't help but react to this pressure that feels so inconducive to life. I mean, really, when does your inner cranium feel that unless you've just had major trauma to your face? The patient's legs bounce on the table and they sometimes make a small cry. They might hear cracking as the bones of their skull shift back into place and it can be painful. Definitley weird. Then they tear up reflexively, stunned and assessing the situation. In a matter of minutes, a large bolus of mucous that's been stuck up in one of the sinuses will commonly slide down and they'll have to spit it up.

Then 5 more times.

I am not looking forward to it, but, hey, if it helps people, I should try it on myself and then see if my hands develop the authority to do it on someone else.

I'm taking some major nervine herbs before that, I'll tell you.

5 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR THE GREAT DEED HE HAVE DON FOR MY FAMILY.This information will be useful for Epilepsy patients who is willing to use herbal medicine. My daughter had temporal lobe epilepsy, She had seizure and had a grand mal with rage episode. Our daughter's seizure is constant throughout the day. We had used several medicine which include: Epilim and Keppra, experience seizure control at the cost of serious debilitating side effects. It was during a casual conversation with a friend that I learned about herbal Dr. William,who uses herbal medicine in curing people from epilepsy,i was so glad to contact him on his email and make an order for his medication, it does not have any side effect. I am so glad to say that she has been seizure-free since July 2015 after taking William medicine. this a miracle cure?contact him for more detail (drwilliams098675@gmail.com) thanks once again admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone here, Am Lady bar Patricia Covenupa. from Bronx,New York United States.I want everyone to know how grateful i am after the restoration of my marriage with the help of a spell caster called Dr CHUKWU MADU. He is great and unique,i saw people testifying about Doc.Chukwu and i told him my problems and he cast a love spell that brought my husband back to me after he has cheated and wanted a divorce after 3 years of our marriage. Dr CHUKWU MADU is there to respond to your relationship problems and other human activities like, email him at dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number +2347030936239
    1.Bringing back your ex lover to you. (penis Enrlargment)

    2.Spell to win Lottery ( Herpes CURE Cure all types of disease) 

    3.He cure all types of human diseases. HEPATITIS B

    4.He cast a spell to get a good job with high income.

    5.He cast a pregnacy spell(friutfulness of the worm)

    6.He cast a spell of promotion in your working place.

    7.He cast a spell of protection,
    etc.
    Contact him directly on his active Email address him at dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY HIV/HPV VIRUS) CURING HERPES IN FEW DAYS.

    I was diagnosed of HSV 1&2 in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cured but all to no avail, i used vaccines and oils etc but i was not cured, the symptoms just leave for few weeks and come back again more severe. it continued this way until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa Dr.Chukwu who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes simplex virus. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine after 4 days, he gave me instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, started noticing good changes in me from the first 8 days of applying it and i was cured of this hsv1& 2 within total 3 weeks of usage. I am now free from the virus, i was tested negative. He also told me he cures so many disease like Hepatitis, cancer Influenza, coronary artery, lower respiratory infections,Trachea, bronchus, HIV/AIDS, HPV, Herpes, Kidney failure, Arthritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke, Obesity, Infertility/Impotency, Cancer, Eye Problem, Skin Problem, Fibroid Tumor, Ulcer, Asthma, , Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus, Candide, contact this doc. Via his direct WhatsApp number +2347030936239. Or mail him. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Chukwu madu herbal home you are a saviour. I am Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr. Chukwu madu testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL or UPS and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com) you can contact him on mobile number +2347030936239

    He have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness

    (1) HERPES,

    (2) DIABETES,

    (3) HIV&AIDS,

    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,

    (5) HEPATITIS B,

    (6) IMPOTENCE,

    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY

    (8) DIARRHEA

    (9) ASTHMA...

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE READ AND SHARE HERPES CURE

    Am from north Carolina, United state. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has affected my life before i got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i got rid of my herpes by using Dr Chukwu Madu herbal medicine. i saw comment posted by a woman from Ireland on internet that she got rid of her herpes and fibroid with the help of doctor Chukwu Madu i was so happy when i saw that post.i quickly collected the doctor's contact email and i email him.  within 2 hr he respond to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worried that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product wish was sent to me via DHL that was how i got the herbal medicine.and i used it as i was told for the period of 12 days .after 2 weeks i found out that the  herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor.if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure,kindly contact doctor Chukwu Madu via this email dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ( call or whatsapp the Dr +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete